Our children are the most valuable gifts of this life.
Natural care for the mother and the baby
The best time to care for the mother and baby is during pregnancy. Homeopathy is the gentlest and yet most powerful way to give the gift of robust health to both. This is also the best time for constitutional care, as both mother and child are treated as one. Homeopathy has no side effects and will not interfere with any other medications or procedures. It has been repeatedly shown that homeopathy and a nutrient dense diet are fully safe for mother and child from the time of conception up to and including the birth.
Are you looking for a completely natural alternative for supplementation during your pregnancy? Homeopathy can be your answer. Did you know that there is a Homeopathic Pregnancy Protocol that can be followed during pregnancy to give the gift of robust health to your unborn child?
We offer a completely natural and comprehensive MATERNAL AND FETAL HEALTH PREGNANCY SUPPLEMENTATION PROGRAM that extends throughout the pregnancy starting from the 1st trimester through to the last.
The main features of this all-inclusive Supplementation Program are:
- Schussler cell-salts are used in this protocol, in different combinations, in different potencies, depending upon each stage of the pregnancy and the varying nutritional needs of the mother and the fetus. This prenatal plan uses homeopathic cell salts that you can simply dissolve in water and take with you anywhere. Plus, they give your body the easily assimilated minerals it needs at this crucial time without resorting to the artificial nutrients found in commercial prenatal vitamins.
- It is a completely safe and effective program for all the pregnant women, looking to avoid any synthetic supplements and drugs.
- It also includes some deep-acting intercurrent (interspersed) remedies, which have a positive effect on the familial genetic predispositions being passed on through generations and are meant to avoid any future health issues in the fetus.
- The remedies used optimize the growth and development of the fetus at every stage of pregnancy, taking care of its nutritional needs.
- It also takes care of the mother’s specific health requirements during different stages of pregnancy, minimizing the need of any extra drugs during this delicate stage of life.
Daily Vitamin Supplementation
I’m not a proponent of taking daily vitamins, because it is very difficult to know, for example if there is a need for more iron or whether the body is not able to absorb the iron it already has. The daily consumption of any vitamin can overturn the balance of the system. For this reason, iron taken in cell salt form and in natural foods is reputed to be a better method of intake.
Role of a Good Diet
It needs mention that no amount of cell salts will substitute for a diet of wholesome and nutrient dense foods. So, I recommend that nutrients be obtained from “Super Foods,” those that have been eaten throughout the ages in preparation for and during pregnancy. They are
- Full-fat cheese
- Full-fat yogurt
- Loads of butter on all vegetables, and unprocessed meats, especially liver and other organ meats.
- Nuts and seeds.
- Eggs from pastured chickens are a valuable source of the omega 3 fatty acids your baby needs for brain development.
As I work with pregnant women for various different conditions, I also offer this program by itself with multiple check-ins during the pregnancy, but also along-with ACUTE CONDITIONS COVER, where you work with me for any and all kinds of recent conditions that you might encounter during pregnancy, like colds, coughs, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, backaches and so on and so forth so you can completely go natural without the use of any conventional drugs as they are known to have side-effects and it is best to avoid them as much as possible during this blessed phase of life.
Homeopathy and good nutrition. Partnerships we can count on.
I am Dr. Vie, a Fertility and Pregnancy Coach, assisting women to grow healthy families.
All of the details are mentioned on my website on the following link, if you would like to check it out.Book Now